Main Street Trading is a professional commodity brokerage specializing in Commodity Futures and Options Trading.
With a strong emphasis on education and customer service, Main Street Trading offers a diverse range of trading platforms and extensive technical and fundamental trade tools.
Regardless of your market knowledge, or trading experience, we at Main Street Trading welcome the opportunity to demonstrate why Main Street Trading should be your brokerage of choice.
The following highlights the Main Street Commitment:
- Education - A tradition and priority at Main Street Trading. Our emphasis on building and increasing our client's knowledge and comfort level has never been stronger.
For years, our “Paper Trading Program” has provided the educational forum needed to help our client's make confident, educated trading decisions and gain valuable experience without the risk of a live market.
Learn (at your own pace) how to incorporate technical analysis, risk management, option spreads, and hedging techniques into your trading strategies.
- Website - Let this powerful tool help personalize your trading strategies, identify opportunities and save considerable time in the process. Highlights include: Daily, weekly and monthly interactive charts, delayed quotes, 45 technical trade indicators - what they mean and how to consider using them, a trade tracker that monitors your hypothetical trades on a daily basis and an up to date statement of your current real positions.
- Accessibility - Our West Coast location will provide increased access to your account and professional assistance for a more personalized trading experience. Just got home late from work? Not to worry, you can call Main Street Trading from 8:15 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:15 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday (EST).
- Flexibility - Traders can choose from several different support levels: Online, discount, or full service. All the while, still enjoying the ability to speak with the same account executive that is familiar with your trading styles and strategies.
- Experience - Build your knowledge and comfort level by working with and learning from experienced commodity professionals. Many of our brokers have spent their entire careers at Main Street; the average tenure is over eight years of licensed experience.
- Trading Tools - Main Street Trading clients have access to cutting edge trading tools that allow them to incorporate both technical and fundamental analysis into their trading.
- Main Street Trading's Newsletters - A weekly technical narrative providing thorough analysis and explanations of potential trading opportunities
- Trader's Resource CD - Covers a vast array of trading strategies for both futures and options including terminology, techniques ranging from basic to the more advanced and it includes reports updated weekly.
Choosing Main Street Trading will help you combine three very important tools: Personalized educational platform, a dynamic website with cutting edge research and trade analysis.
Let these powerful tools join together to help empower your trading success.
Main Street Trading - Your Main Street to investing!